Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tuesday

And, (did you know that it's grammatically correct to start a sentence with a conjunction?) we are back from a great honeymoon and have reinserted ourselves into the rat race.

I keep going back and forth on anonymity in this blog. I still haven't decided an angle for this thing to take, and I have a lot of ideas, but I'm not confident of having my name and identity attached to all of them. It's all PG, but...once you put stuff out there, it's out there. I'll decide sometime, but for now it's staying as is.

After being home a week, our house is still in shambles. I haven't even unpacked my suitcase. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black: I am all over my newlywed husband to pick up and clean "my way," (the RIGHT way), and I'm the one with a rugburn on my posterior due to tripping over the suitcase I'd left sprawled in the middle of the bedroom during a midnight trip to the latrine. Whatevs.

We have spent a lot of time looking at our wedding pictures online. Too bad we can't afford to buy them... I am kind of excited that our photographers are going to submit our wedding to a few popular wedding blogs. Even though I abhored every second of wedding planning (call me crazy, but planning a wedding in two months with a stroke/surgery recovering fiance at my side, um, sucked), I still love looking at all the pretty things that come out of other people's planning hells. Anyway, plenty of our wedding love to go around...and the simple fact that we pulled it off makes me want it to have its 15 minutes of fame. I mean, who else you do know who had this friendly little lady as their welcome wagon?

No comments:

Post a Comment