Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I accidentally poured vanilla coffee creamer in my cereal this morning. And I ate it. Because I hate wasting food. It was semi-disgusting, but on the upside, I am still full and not even thinking about lunch at 1 p.m.

I am flaking out on work; it's official. This morning I slept in til 9:15 and didn't even care. Then I came in to the office and realized that I still don't care, especially because no one is here, and I have work that I can do from home, so I'm doing it. Going. home. Also, for some reason there is a screaming baby that has been in our lobby since 10 this morning. It's chaperoned, but very loud. Which makes work very much more difficult indeed.

2 comments:

  1. why is there an infant at red cross? is it giving blood? is it from new orleans? haiti? am i totally offending someone yet?

    vanilla coffee creamer, huh? which cereal? that makes a big difference. i mean, are we talking fruity pebbles...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cinnamon life. it wasn't that bad when i pretended it was vanilla almond milk.

    i have no idea about the baby. seriously, this dude and his baby were sitting in our lobby for 3 hours. he actually rearranged the furniture so he could sit in front of the tv.

    ReplyDelete