Friday, January 21, 2011

change

Well. It's happened. Old job, goodbye. Hello, newness. And I didn't even have to decorate my office to spur something into happening. It just kind of...worked itself out.

The timing couldn't be much worse as far as making an exit from my current position. But, such is life, and the place will go on without me: I know that.

I have my work cut out for me over the next few weeks as I wrap things up and attempt to leave things well off for the next person. Grant apps and presentations, trying to write out everything I do, a business trip for my new job, and trying to get all of this stuff off of my desk:



In other news, imagine my delight to run across this image on The Sartorialist the other day:



Why, you ask? Because I own those booties! They were a crazy steal on the gilt site a few weeks ago, but so far I've only worn them with pants that cover up the shearling, because I wasn't sure how to wear them. Now I have inspiration. But I'm thinking I need a city bike like hers.

2 comments:

  1. it's about time, yes? i thought this girl was you. love the booties. love. happy day...

    ReplyDelete