Tuesday, October 4, 2011

tumbled.

I woke up this morning to find that my internet friend (initially she was my internet friend, but now she's my real life friend) ran across this and emailed it to me:


Which if you don't feel like clicking on the link, takes you to this picture:


I don't use tumblr, but I have to say, it made my day to see my picture making the rounds.  It's also a taaaaad bit weird/freaking me out, but then I look at the dress again.  And again. And again.  Ahhh.  Perfect day.  And that bed, oh how I love that bed!  I still get to sleep in it every once in a while. 

Other titles I thought about for this post:

Gone viral.

I will not let this go to my head.

WTF?

OMG I'm FAMOUS.

The equivalent of starting my day with a cocktail. 

1 comment:

  1. holla. like i said, you're a beauty rockstar.

    love your neighborhood internet friend.

    ps.let it go to your head. you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete