Sunday, June 30, 2013

week 9

written 2/13/13

holla week 9. we graduated from embyro to fetus. and only 3 more weeks left in the first trimester.

Overall, I've still been feeling pretty good, save for my continual sleep and exhaustion struggles. But I've been making it, as I always do.

I forgot/didn't feel like taking a picture this week. I mean, I'd think about it, and then be all "I feel so tired and I look so tired and awful so I won't post a picture anyway so I'm not going to do it" and then I didn't. Plus I look the same.

A few crampies here and there, and still there are some things that just sound too terrible to eat. The good news, overall, my appetite has returned, and I'm able to trick myself into raw vegetables. Granted, they are slathered in ranch dressing, but it's LIGHT ranch dressing, and I don't even care.

Super anxious about my 10 week ultrasound. It's scheduled for 10 weeks, 1 day, but I'm thinking about calling to see if I can move it up, even just a day. Forget that, I'm not thinking about it, I'm doing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment