Tuesday, July 9, 2013

week 18

written April 17, 2013

Not a lot to see here. Haven't been writing because I've been feeling good, and we've been busy. Last week (week 17) we headed to Nashville last weekend to visit friends and pick up J's cousin who is visiting from Denmark for a few days. This coming weekend, I'm going on a women's retreat  with church (!!!). The exclamation points are in reference to the fact of just how long it's been since I've done anything with any church...so, we'll see how it goes. Other than that, just getting excited to be approaching the halfway point, and starting to show, though admittedly this dress doesn't reflect that so much. What I will say about this picture is that my face does show exactly how I'm feeling: peaceful and content.

No comments:

Post a Comment