Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Growing a Family on Design Mom

I'm delighted to have Ingrid's birth story featured on Design Mom today! And completely honored. This was actually the first time I've submitted a piece of my writing anywhere and so I may or may not be a little giddy and have gone a little fangirl when Gabrielle wrote back accepting my submission. I mean, gosh, you know?

So head on over there to read it.

And if you've wandered over here from there, welcome! I hope you'll take a look around. I write a lot about motherhood and a bit about trying to get through the hard things in life...with a healthy dose of baby faces added in for good measure. I'm so glad you're here!

*

2 comments:

  1. Her birth story gives me shivers! SO beautiful! I'm glad you were able to share it on Design Mom- how cool is that?!

    ReplyDelete